Sunday, March 28, 2010

june 08


Time gets the best of us all. We never see it flying by but only notice once it's gone.
James just had his 7th birthday. I totally feel like I just had the boy. I don't feel like I've been married nearly 8 years, and I certainally do not feel 27. I remember when 27 was soo old. Heck 25 was far far off. Now I am creaping up on my 30th birthday. I feel like I've accomplished so much, yet not accomplished much at the same time and have a world of things I want to do. My children are my life. My best friend stands by my side day in and day out, strengthening me, lifting me up and making me feel like he won the prize when he married me.  I have to say that he truely is the best man I could have ever hoped to be sealed to for time and eternity.
Time certainly has passed, I realized that my very truely best girl friend I've ever had in my whole life, that I hadn't talked to her in nearly 4 years. I thought of her often, hoped to be able to get in touch with her again but just hadn't been able to. Thanks to myspace I am able to talk to her again....

Have you ever had on person who you know that without them you wouldn't have made it to where you are now? She's one of those people. We got into trouble together, had fun together, were there for eachother, fought and loved eachother at the same time. She's the one sittin in the cell with me saying, dang that was fun wasn't it?  She helped me stay sane when my dad died, she helped me to know that I was worth something. While I didn't feel like I had alot as far as looks, personality, talents, you name it...she helped me see that I was certainly more then a waste of space. Because of her I was able to see past what the advasary would have me see. I was able to find the young woman that Heavenly Father intended me to be. I feel blessed to have her as my friend, and I am so glad that she was there for me that day when I moved into the Acworth ward 15 years ago. I don't know what I would have done or how I would have turned out had she not been there to be kind to me.

Time certainly gets the best of us all, don't wait until later to say what you want to say to those you love, you may never get the chance. But when time gives you a second chance, take that chance and run like the wind!

No comments: