Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Come and Gone...phew

Easter is usually pretty stressful for me, I have to make sure the kids have easter clothes for church, baskets and that we have our family gtg, and then of course a yummy easter dinner. This year I put way less into the baskets as normal. The kids got new clothes still which I adore, and our family gtg went off pretty nicely.

The kids had a blast and the family time was great. I miss when my whole family used to get together and we'd all have fun. The next goal is to plan a get together before mom passes. I don't want it to be a sad time when all of us get together again. Last time we were all together it was at Dad's funeral, we didn't know how to act, we were happy we were together but sad Dad was gone. I want to know how to act and know it's ok to be happy when we are together...

No comments: