Friday, February 10, 2006

I've been tagged so I should play along..

What were you doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was 15! I was trying to go to school and take care of my Dad who was very sick. He passed away in July of 97.

What were you doing 1 year ago? 2005 I was trying to balance time with James and Madilyne =o) and taking care of My Mother..who now is able to take care of herself!

Five snacks you enjoy: Hotwings, Chips, salsa, see's candy

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: Stay by Lisa Loeb, Brumby County Auction Garth Brooks, 5 Days bare naked ladies, Just breathe Faith Hill, His Hands Kenneth Cope

Five bad habits: too much computer...or not enough! I let dishes sit in the sink..for longer then they should......wayyyy longer. I am very sarcastic at times!

Five things you like doing: Digital scrapbooking, Photography, I love to design and sell custom cards, photo restoration, spending time with my kiddos and designing kits to sell for digital scrapbooking.

Five things you would never wear, buy or get again: tight rolled jeans, spandex shorts, big hair, cheap diapers, and cheap wipes

Five favorite toys:My cameras, My photoshop, My computer and that's about it.

Five people I'm tagging:
Jess, Sarah, Layla, Ana, Tricia

1 comment:

Iris said...

Hi HEather! :)

I like your blog background.... it's so springy. I can't wait til spring.